Mission & Vision
Element Drilling Ltd. is Central Canada’s premier exploration drilling service company; with operations located in southern Manitoba we are able to service Manitoba, Ontario, B.C. and Saskatchewan in a safe, efficient and affordable manner.
Environment & Safety
Our responsibility and commitment to safety, the environment and social policies allows us to continue to build strong client relationships, skilled labour, and use modern drilling techniques. Element has been able to build a reputable, respectful and viable work environment for our employees, helping us achieve one of the safest and lowest WCB rates in the industry.
Established in 2007, Element started as a drilling service provider that saw a need to bring cost certainty, excellent safety knowledge and provide more opportunity and training for First Nations and Indigenous communities within the mining sector. Indigenous entrepreneur and company owner of Element Drilling, Ryan Leaman, has over 15 years of successful experience in the mining and drilling industry.
Element Drilling continues to build its relationships with First Nations in Canada working alongside local economic development corporations to bring success in business and industry education that will help in the long-term growth of each community. Element Drilling has worked for various exploration companies in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, British Columbia and Northern Ontario including: Alamos Gold, Rockcliff Copper Corp. and Copper Reef Mining.
Our diverse fleet of equipment helps us complete projects in an efficient and effective timeframe.
• Experienced drill crews – Vast knowledge throughout Canada
• Deep hole drilling – powerful and safe EF-75
• Heli Portable – quick teardown and setup
• Efficient Skid Mounted Drills
• Portable Track Drills for tight areas
• Water Hauling Trucks
• Camp services – full drill camps setup with cooks and camp manager
• Modular Core Shacks – On site Core logging and office for Geologist
• Swamp Buggy’s – Fuel hauling, core hauling,
• Electric Core Cutter machine
• Supply Pumps – Long distance water supply